TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Content. Dangercode LTD may make content available via the Website, including (but not limited to) information, reviews and other texts, pictures and other images, movies and music (referred to as ‘Content’). All Content made available through the Website is owned by Dangercode. Content is subject to Copyright, Trademark or other intellectual property rights and laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you may not reproduce, modify, disseminate or otherwise exploit our Content in any way or form without our prior express approval. This Website is protected by Copyright law. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL/CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- Intended use. The Website, its features and its Content are for personal and non-commercial use only. We welcome visitors of all ages to this Website.
- Content you share. We may include features on the Website that allow you to share your Content with us and other users of the Website. Please note that by sharing Content through the Website, your Content may become publicly accessible. You grant to Dangercode and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat, derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Dangercode and/or the affiliated entities’ business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Website, as further described below. For all of the Content you share through the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such Content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Website, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit. Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Content containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Website, our business or our affiliated entities? businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may or may not use them for any purpose whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability. DANGERCODE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, THAT ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, ANY VIRUSES AFFECTING THIS SITE, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, THE RESULTS GENERATED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS, HOWEVER CHARACTERIZED, AND/OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER.
- Contact. The Website is operated by Dangercode LTD. To contact the Company send an email to: email@example.com.